Why Use Blitzz?
Blitzz is used to deliver an announcement or special request to your audience, known as a call to action. Getting your audience to act on that request is known as conversion.
An example call to action can be to buy a newly released product. It is critical that you offer a singular, distraction-free message to your audience about it, for you to have the best chance of influencing them and ultimately converting them to a customer.
Use a Blitzz site, or just use your website’s home page?
If you are considering sending your audience to either your website’s home page or Blitzz, consider that your website was designed with a more general purpose in mind. Your website’s home page has many links and paths to follow, all vying for the visitor’s attention. Every link on your website that doesn’t match up directly with your announcement is a distraction and will reduce your conversion rate.
By contrast, Blitzz focuses your visitor’s attention exclusively on converting them to the action you want them to take. No distractions.
Make the most of Blitzz
You can very quickly create 2 or 3 different Blitzz sites, with different pictures, different calls to action, and determine which one converts at a higher rate for you. Once you’ve determined which Blitzz site works best, you can conduct additional experiments and test other variations to see if you can increase conversions even further.
The advantages of using Blitzz:
- A Blitzz message and call to action corresponds exclusively with your announcement you are sending your audience on social media, offering them a distraction free path to action/buy.
- You won’t lose a customer who might otherwise get distracted and off track on your website with all of its links and paths to follow.
- Your Blitzz site’s information is easy to update (by changing the information on your form). Take different approaches to advertising your new product or service.
- Every Blitzz site you create is another appearance of you on the web, gathering attention and sending traffic to you – it makes sense to create multiple Blitzz sites.
- A Blitzz site linked to a social media post is a much more targeted and informative experience for your audience. A simple text post or accompanying picture isn’t enough to create a powerful message and call to action.